Weitere Suchergebnisse zu "YOC":
 Aktien      OS    


DGAP-Public Voting Rights: YOC AG (english)




01.12.16 18:15
dpa-AFX


YOC AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution


^ YOC AG


01.12.2016 18:00


Dissemination of a Voting Rights Announcement, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.

The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Notification of Major Holdings


1. Details of issuer


YOC AG Greifswalder Str. 212 10405 Berlin Germany


2. Reason for notification


Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights Acquisition/disposal of instruments Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason: Voluntary group voting rights notification


3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation


Name: City and country of registered office: Mr Dirk-Hilmar Kraus


4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.


dkam GmbH


5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached


26 Nov 2015


6. Total positions


% of voting % of voting rights total of total number rights attached through instruments both in % of voting to shares (total (total of 7.b.1 + (7.a. + rights of of 7.a.) 7.b.2) 7.b.) issuer Result- 19.52 % 0 % 19.52 % 3112473 ing situat- ion Previo- 19.52 % n/a % n/a % / us notifi- cation


7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG)


ISIN absolute in % direct (Sec. indirect (Sec. direct (Sec. indirect 21 WpHG) 22 WpHG) 21 WpHG) (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE0005932735 93803 513882 3.01 % 16.51 % Total 607685 19.52 %


b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG


Type of Expiration or Exercise or Voting Voting instrument maturity date conversion rights rights in period absolute % % Total %


b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG


Type of Expiration Exercise or Cash or Voting Voting instrume- or maturity conversion physical rights rights nt date period settlement absolute in % % Total %


8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation


Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity:


Name % of voting rights % of voting rights through Total of both (if (if at least held instruments (if at least at least held 5% 3% or more) held 5% or more) or more) Dirk 3.01 % % % Krau- s dkam 16.51 % % 16.51 % GmbH


9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHG


Date of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights)


10. Other explanatory remarks:


3.01% of these voting rights Dirk-Hilmar Kraus holds as a member of the community of heirs of Hilmar Kraus, comprising Dirk-Hilmar Kraus and Barbara Schweinberger (née Kraus).



01.12.2016 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de


---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Language: English Company: YOC AG Greifswalder Str. 212 10405 Berlin Germany Internet: www.yoc.com


End of Announcement DGAP News-Service


---------------------------------------------------------------------------


°



MMMM





 
 
hier klicken zur Chartansicht

Aktuelle Kursinformationen mehr >
Kurs Vortag Veränderung Datum/Zeit
3,62 € 3,589 € 0,031 € +0,86% 07.12./14:31
 
ISIN WKN Jahreshoch Jahrestief
DE0005932735 593273 4,75 € 1,80 €
Handelsplatz Letzter Veränderung  Zeit
 
Tradegate (RT)
3,571 € 0,00%  02.12.16
Xetra 3,795 € +1,36%  14:24
Berlin 3,57 € +1,19%  08:00
Frankfurt 3,62 € +0,86%  08:55
München 3,62 € +0,81%  08:00
Düsseldorf 3,586 € -0,14%  09:13
Stuttgart 3,60 € -3,23%  13:30
  = Realtime
Aktien des Tages
  


Mit der Anmeldung für den Newsletter "Aktien des Tages" stimme ich dem gleichzeitigen Erhalt des "GeVestor täglich" unseres Partners GeVestor zu.


Mit der Anmeldung für den Newsletter "Aktien des Tages" stimme ich dem gleichzeitigen Erhalt des "Investors Daily" unseres Partners FID Verlag zu.

Meistgelesene Artikel
Aktuelle Diskussionen
Antw. Thema Zeit
337 YOC AG 20.09.16
1 Löschung 02.12.13
3 YOC -50% möglich Achtung! 19.04.12
RSS Feeds




Bitte warten...