eröffnet am: 07.03.20 10:01 von: TopangaCyn Anzahl Beiträge: 5
neuester Beitrag: 26.04.21 12:07 von: hollysuh Leser gesamt: 4314
davon Heute: 3
bewertet mit 0 Sternen

07.03.20 10:01 #1 Rotten rotten rotten

Tim McNulty
Fr., 6. März, 20:38 (vor 13 Stunden)
an mich

Clever – tomatoes used to be grown in the Delta Greenhouse.

I am adding your email to our news blast list so you will be kept up to date with the activities of the Company. We do have a number of catalysts for the company moving forward. As licensing progresses and new products for the Cannabis 2.0 markets, AgraFlora becomes an operating company and I believe the company’s  market value will grow. The sector has been hit hard, but with the recent rationalization of projects in BC, AgraFlora continues to be in a very strong position. The Company’s market cap is approximately $70 million but once the Company begins operating and generating cash flow the value should grow.

In markets like these patience is a virtue.

All the best,

Tim M.

AgraFlora Organics International Ltd.  
18.07.20 00:21 #2 ok

19.10.20 12:45 #3 ...
People just talk like cock.
I only believe in fact and at the moment i don’t see any.
-----------
Wenn du dich auf die Börse einlässt, veränderst Du nicht die Börse, die Börse verändert  dich.
04.03.21 19:28 #4 Still going down
All newcomers and pushers and day traders, the CEO A NO GOOD. SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH TOMATOES. Where are the 1000 kg CBD OIL? HOW LONG DOES A PLANT NEED TO CARRY FLOWERS? THE AKTIONAER IS WARNING ABOUT AGRAFLORA. NO HONEST AND RELIABLE NEWS. WO EARNS A 50 THUMBS DOWN. CATASTROPHIC DESASTER IN DEVELOPMENT. SMOKING POT AND RUNNING A SERIOUS AND SUCCESFUL BIZ, 2 DIFFERENTPAIR OF SHOES. CAN'T HAVE A BUTCHER BAKE A CAKE. AGRAFLORA JUST SIMPLY DESASTEROUS. WASTE OF ENERGY AND MONEY. TAKE A LOOK AT THE INVESTED INDIVIDUALS and their nonsense commentes. A Shame for the Stock market.  
26.04.21 12:07 #5 WoW capital letters you must be really
Someone who has something important to say, besides the fact that you must be very interested in Agraflora going down.

There a lot of facts but believing is something different.

Maybe they will grow, maybe not, but i am always wondering about people who run around telling everyone how bad a company is, what is your intention? Try to tell the truth about that.

Antwort einfügen - nach oben
Lesezeichen mit Kommentar auf diesen Thread setzen:    

Bitte warten...